How to Check Your System for the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 with SP1 Update
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.14. Version 1.32 has been used for many the examples in the wiki, so beware that some of the options may be expanded or look different than various screen shots.
Official/Unofficial Wiki Pages Most of the content on the wiki was written by fans and users like yourself. If a page is marked as Official, then the content was written with official information (usually by the software author).
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
Step 1 - The easiest way to find out if the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 with SP1 update is required:
- The download link is located at the bottom of their page.
Step 2 - Look for the ".NET FW 3.5 SP1" in the list at the bottom of the detector application's "blue" window.
- If the ".NET FW 3.5 SP1" is in the list, continue to the next guide, "How to Install Media Center Master.
- If the ".NET FW 3.5 SP1" is not in the list, locate and click the green download button to the left of Microsoft .Net 3.5 Service Pack 1.
- Follow the link and instructions to download and install the Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework with Service Pack 1.
Step 3 - To verify it installed correctly:
- Bookmark this page, so you may return to it after rebooting.
- Reboot the system.
- Return to this page.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2.