How to Configure the General Tab Settings
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.14. Version 1.32 has been used for many the examples in the wiki, so beware that some of the options may be expanded or look different than various screen shots.
Official/Unofficial Wiki Pages Most of the content on the wiki was written by fans and users like yourself. If a page is marked as Official, then the content was written with official information (usually by the software author).
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
Step 1 - Open "Media Center Master - Settings & Preferences" window through the "Application" menu.
Step 2a - In the "General" tab settings:
- Tick the "pull down menu" buttons (∨),
- Scroll down to, and select "15 days",
- On all of the time frames for automation;
- "auto-scan folders every,"
- "auto-scan episodes every,"
- "download new movies every,"
- "download new TV episode every,"
- "run download parser every,"
- "run new media list (HTML) every,"
- "use uTorrent integration every."
Step 2b - Click on the "Save" button:
- To save changes to Media Center Master's registry key, and
- To activate the new settings.