How to Master Artwork Manager
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.14. Version 1.32 has been used for many the examples in the wiki, so beware that some of the options may be expanded or look different than various screen shots.
Official/Unofficial Wiki Pages Most of the content on the wiki was written by fans and users like yourself. If a page is marked as Official, then the content was written with official information (usually by the software author).
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
- 1 Artwork files already downloaded:
- 2 Remove Image Button
- 3 Renumber Button
- 4 Mode: Add/Replace Button
- 5 Add By Browsing.../Replace By Browsing... Button
- 6 Add From URL.../Replace From URL... Button
- 7 Add From Fetchers.../Replace From Fetchers... Button
- 8 Automatically renumber backdrops
- 9 Resize Down Button
Artwork files already downloaded:
Remove Image Button
- Warning! There is no confirmation to this action. Once this option is selected, the file is deleted and there is no restore.