How to Run Media Center Master Uninstaller
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.14. Version 1.32 has been used for many the examples in the wiki, so beware that some of the options may be expanded or look different than various screen shots.
Official/Unofficial Wiki Pages Most of the content on the wiki was written by fans and users like yourself. If a page is marked as Official, then the content was written with official information (usually by the software author).
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
The Media Center Master uninstaller can be found through Start>All Programs>Media Center Master>Uninstall Media Center Master.
- For most users the uninstall is straightforward.
- Run the program and click the "Yes" button to begin.
- When it is finish, click the "OK" button.
- Should the uninstaller experience an unexpected error and not complete, jump to:
- "Manually uninstalling Media Center Master" guide.