Trailers Tab Settings
The current version of Media Center Master is 2.14. Version 1.32 has been used for many the examples in the wiki, so beware that some of the options may be expanded or look different than various screen shots.
Official/Unofficial Wiki Pages Most of the content on the wiki was written by fans and users like yourself. If a page is marked as Official, then the content was written with official information (usually by the software author).
|Media Center Master|
|A Free Meta-Data and Media Organization Solution|
|(Red text indicates your location.)|
|Bug Report||General Discussion|
|<<< edit this side bar >>>|
- These features are only available in the Premium License Version.
- 1 Trailers should be saved:
- 2 Automatically re-encode trailer videos
- 3 Automatically download trailer videos
- 4 Use FanCast trailers (low quality, US-only)
- 5 Watch trailer re-encode progress/output (long!)
Trailers should be saved:
with the movie file as 00_trailer.ext
with the movie file as zz_trailer.ext
with the movie file as trailer.ext
in a /trailers/ subfolder as trailerX.ext
with the movie as moviefile-trailer.ext
in a directory I choose as Movie Title (Year)_trailer.ext
Automatically re-encode trailer videos
maximum bitrate "1600" kbps
maximum target size
1080 (pixels high)
720 (pixels high)
480 (pixels high)
320 (pixels high)
Automatically replace trailer videos after re-encoding
Automatically download trailer videos
- This option is disabled (grayed out) by default in the Free License Version.